Friday, March 21, 2008

Crying and Laughing

Crying.

Lets breath in our salty tears. Lets sit and think about our lives based on the sorrow and the pain that we feel from others lose and pain. Why will we not listen to our hearts? Things are never OK. How can i answer that question "How are things going?", "How do you feel?". I don't know. I feel to young to be so old. I think about all the things that we have to do in our lives and the places that we must travel to. I wonder what the world has in store for me and my friends. I weep for that lose of close friends dear to my heart. How my soul aches for them and how i wish i could have them again in my life. Is that being selfish?

Why are the young ones taken but the old are left to live? Why must we die? Death it seems is a path that all must travel, but non may follow. I don't feel that most people embrace the idea of death as a celebration of ones life. How hard it is to sit and watch the grieving family and friends, to grieve along with them and not being able to say anything.

We live in an age of cures. We have cured so many illnesses in our world. Swept sickness from our homes and our lands. We have been able to do studies of how to better improve our lives and how to live longer then our fore-fathers. We have put people on the moon, taken pictures of far off galaxies, and cured so many problems in our world. The mode of transportation is more refined, the Internet enables us to trade, communicate, watch, and do many other things that we could never have done before that dawn of the computer era. All these things and more have become cures to our world. They have even become gods in their own right.

But death is still a mystery. Why does it happen? Why does it happen at that moment? Whys, Wheres, Whens, and all the other questions of the soul can never be answered. You could answer me and say heaven and that god wanted them back, but then the real question is . . . . . Why does it hurt so much?

Solve that and the doors of the mystery of death shall be open. Hurt. Pain. Lose.

Its not fair. Not this soon and this quick. Never should people as young as us need to taste the bitter hand of death and never should we have to feel this empty feeling in our souls. We are to young to go through life with out our loved ones.

Bring my friends back to me.

No comments: