Friday, March 14, 2008

The Illness of Feeling Alone.

Loneliness. Even in a crowd of people you can sometimes feel completely alone. What is this feeling? Recently my feelings have been ones of needing to be needed. I feel so by my self that I want that person to hold me, that person to care, that feeling of being needed but having my needs met.

To many times I have cried out and wanted, no needed a helping hand when all I was told was that I didn't need help but rather that I was the one who could help others. I couldn't even help myself, so helping others was a great wish that never could come true. Sure people can do a lot of good things in their lives, but if the helper is being helped, if the sick can find no cure, then how are our lives going to bloom and grow?

Being a part of peoples lives is a key and central role in all of our lives. To be a servant to others brings us closer to something higher. If that is God or Buddha or any spiritual being, or if it is just used as a means of bringing ourselves up out of despair and darkness then we should strive to find that place, that person, and activity that brings us that happiness. We all should be searching for that road that leads to the pathway of life, through others. Through other people, through other points of view is that world changed. If we all where satisfied with our selves then the world would stop moving forward.

For our lives to take flight we need to become more concerned about others rather then ourselves. We don't go and leave our wives/husband, and our children to "find our self". We don't leave something that is hard because we don't like it. We do none of these things. We labor all our days to bring people up, to bury our differences, to lighten our fellow men's loads of despair and defeat. We are our makers and un-makers. We are the only ones who can change our worlds. We do not chose others to make choices for us, but rather we make the choices for our selves.

Live life. Be not afraid of the failures in life. Embrace them, love them cherish them, and most importantly learn from them. Change is the most wonderful thing, as long as it is change for the better.

Change, makes Dollars

1 comment:

Trinity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.